Monday 6 April 2009

‘I’m adventurous with my dressing… but no G-string, pls’



OLUWADAYO Ephraim is a reporter on Hip Hop World TV programme. The Food Science and Technology student of University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, is a native of Ondo State (Ilaje) was born on February 5, 1986. He attended Nigeria Port Authority Staff School, Apapa, and King’s College, Lagos, for his primary and secondary education. He tells DAMILOLA ADEKOYA what fashion is to him.

Definition of fashion
Fashion is inborn. I believe one is fashionable from inside. No matter what you think you can do to make yourself look fashionable, you can’t buy fashion except it comes from your being and basically; it fully describes the kind of a person you are.
Style of dressing
I try to keep myself very stylish whenever I’m dressed. A denim pants and a nice pair of shirt, with a gleaming belt will make me look stylish.
Favourite piece of clothing
My T-sort wristwatch that was given to me by my father. My orange Hills and Shades shirt too; it always stand out anytime I wear it.
Most expensive item
My Dolce and Gabana shoes.
Most cherished possession
My voice.
What can you not be caught dead wearing?
I could be very adventurous with my dressing, but no matter how adventurous I get, I will never wear a G-string.
Turn on
Good music and designer wears
Turn off
I hate gossips and I can’t stand darkness.
Happiest moment(s)
My birthday that was celebrated in Dubai recently.
Most embarrassing moment(s)
When I had to pull down my pant in public.
Stylish icon(s)
In Nigeria it’s Dare Art Alade and Bank W. Internationally, I love Pharell and Neyo, they are hot.
If you were given an opportunity to change something in Nigeria, what would it be?
I will look into the school system. I believe the foundation of a child is been made from school. And once the foundation is affected, it goes all through the life of that person. I will build a solid foundation for children, that will basically be my aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment