Tuesday 5 January 2010

Kevin… The Big Brother revelation

RECENTLY, Kevin Chuwang Pam, who hails from Jos, the Plateau State capital, walked triumphantly out of the Big Brother House to the deafening shouts that heralded his re-entry into the world he left behind 91 days earlier. He had just been named winner of MNet’s Big Brother Revolution.
The 27-year-old entertainer and graduate of English Language from the University of Jos, was chosen by the continent after outlasting 24 other housemates and winning 45 per cent of the total votes cast across the whole of Africa to claim the $200,000 prize.

Voted ‘Most Sociable’ in the university, Kevin’s role model is his father because “he is principled.”
The Jos boy was the most popular housemate in the most countries, claiming 11 country votes from Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Rest of Africa) against two for Emma (Angola and South Africa), and one apiece for Edward (Namibia) and Mzamo (Malawi), while Nkenna couldn’t claim a victory in any of the participating countries.
The show had kicked off with IK abseiling into the garden before hip-hop group, Fresh performed in front of a packed studio audience. The 20 evicted housemates then joined him on stage in a stunning parade of colour as they waved their national flags. After a review of the first 30 days in the house, the evicted housemates performed a special dance paying homage to Michael Jackson – as they did so successfully during their “Thriller” task.

A Manchester United fan whose hobbies include rapping, Kevin would like travel to Hollywood to see a movie in the making there.
The simple and short with guts guy says he will spend his money on creating an entertainment empire and will share some of it with friends and family who have stood by him.
His favourite food is pounded yam. He also likes chicken and chips, while actors he admires are Jim Carrey and Martin Lawrence.
His good relationship and sterling leadership qualities have earned him a place in the hearts of fellow housemates and viewers across Africa.

2 comments:

  1. SUGAR MUMMY SEARCHERS/FINDERS: Please be careful/note that my below testimony on how I get a Rich Sugar Mummy have been copied/Edicted by some scammers who also scammed me before I meet/call Mrs Sandra's number which is +23481-4055-3826 Is only Mrs Sandra you should call if you need a true Sugar mummy agent, try female agent Mrs. Sandra. male agents in this I have tried them all. Please if you need a suger mummy, read below on how I get my Suger mummy please dont fall for scam I beg you with Almighty Alleh!.

    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+23481-4055-3826) she is genuine she linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra on +2348140553826 which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after him also have been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+23481-4055-3826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream to me when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as I am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments also help me thank a woman who keeps to her words, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+23481-4055-3826) if you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy/Daddy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may Alleh bless you Mrs Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    I just confirmed it, #YES
    Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy? if yes, Then hurry up now & contact Mrs Sandra on +2348140553826 she just linked/hooked me up with a very rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people who call their self agents all the name of we need sugar mummy hurry up now contact (Mrs. Sandra) on +2348140553826 and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, this time try a lady/woman she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice!!

    ReplyDelete